Republic of Galaxia is a rich and powerful archipelagic state. It has one of the world’s highest gross domestic product, and one of the world’s most powerful and advanced military powers. It has a population of around 250 million people. Galaxia is also one of the permanent members of the United Nations (UN) Security Council. Galaxia’s neighboring states is the Republic of Twixia.
The Republic of Twixia gained its independence from Henbog in 1950. Both Galaxia and Henbog are in a political union with each other and with 10 other states. Twixia is not in this union. Twixia is a developing state, with good farmlands, and natural beauty attracting tourism every year. The population of Twixia was approximately 40 million in 2015 but in recent years many people emigrated to other places due to high unemployment rate which in 2015 was at about 35%.
- to freeze all of Twixia’s financial assets in Galaxia banks;
- to carry out pre-dawn attacks against Twixia’s largest military base, where the hypersonic missiles are said to be developed, as well as destroying the majority of its short distance rocket launchers;
- to get the military support of two neighbouring states under the principle of collective self-defence;
- to provide massive financial support to the political opposition, and engage in online electoral interference in order to ensure defeat of the current Twixian government in the upcoming general elections;
- to send 50 heavily weaponised military helicopters to Twixia, and request them to use all necessary means in order to safely bring back the 750 Galaxian citizens based in Twixia;
they were concluded in the early days of space exploration and are therefore inadequate to the modern-day space exploitation. Both Galaxia and Twixia are parties to the following treaties:
• the 1945 United Nations Charter;
• the 1969 Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties; Twixia is a party to the following treaties:
• The 1967 Principles Governing the Activities of States in the Exploration and Use of Outer Space including the Moon and other Celestial Bodies of 1967 (The Outer Space Treaty).
• Agreement Governing the Activities of States on the Moon and Other Celestial Bodies of 1979 (The Moon Agreement).